Update Notes 8.18.2020
Spark'd Season One has come to an end, Spark'd Wedding Destination Challenge submissions have closed and you have picked your favorites, and we released the community voted pack - Nifty Knitting.
- We have once again vanquished yet another villainous version of Error Code 134. This time it is Error Code 134:64b8a94a, distant cousin of the original Error Code 134.
- What is Error 134? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me... no more.
- Fixed an issue related to curvature points on Roofs. They should work better now.
- Controller layout screens have been updated to reflect the additional controls used in the Spark’d Challenges tabs in The Gallery. So many buttons, so much to see and do.
- Fixed an issue that generated an error message when submitting an item to Spark’d Challenges from Player’s catalog.
You’ll get your first view of Mt. Komorebi itself from Wakaba, the neighborhood at the base of the mountain. It’s a beautiful residential area with plenty to do. If it’s your first day in town, it’s good to take it slow and start here. Set the mood with a stroll through the g...
We are super excited for the upcoming release of The Sims™ 4 Star Wars™: Journey to Batuu, so today we have an important update for you to address a couple of critical issues as well as a few updates to some existing features. Have your Sims ever dreamed of a jungle-themed wed...
We are celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with some new base game content inspired by the vibrant Hispanic cultures around the globe. Sit back with your Sim family and enjoy a lovely barbecue featuring flavors from Mexico, Argentina, Dominican Republic, and more! You’ll be able to deck out yo...