Update Patch: Prepare for Journey
We are super excited for the upcoming release of The Sims™ 4 Star Wars™: Journey to Batuu, so today we have an important update for you to address a couple of critical issues as well as a few updates to some existing features.
Have your Sims ever dreamed of a jungle-themed wedding escapade? Or a quiet yet elegant wedding in the woods? Sims can now elope in any of the Destination Worlds. Picture this… a warm sunny day in Selvadorada, your Sim and their loved one accompanied by the bustling sounds of Puerto Llamante… it is like the best premise for one of Russkii’s telenovelas.
Now onto the fixes:
- Mouse hovering over purchased traits will no longer display the text “Not available for Robots.” We understand that Robots are sentient beings, but unfortunately, these traits are not robot compliant.
- Fixed an issue in which Lots with applied Terrain Manipulation were being placed backwards when downloaded from The Gallery. Where’s the door? Is this the front or the back? Order has been restored at last.
- Fixed an issue in which Terrain Paint did not apply correctly under trees or foundations.
- The UI team did some housekeeping and have fixed some background stretching happening in career panels.
- Blinking shadows no longer appear when placing windows in basement levels that are of the same variant. I do admit that was a bit spooky, not the time windows… not the time.
- Color swatches for Build Mode item “Large Dancing Water Emitter” have been fixed.
- Staircases will no longer get cut through trims when there is no landing. Safety first!
- Some flowers and trees in Gibbs Hill will no longer appear to be floating as Sims walk by. To be honest, the idea of floating flora is quite appealing to me.
- Civil Designer Sims will no longer come home after work wearing random footwear. I’m all for putting your feet up after work, but switching footwear in the middle of things and coming home from work in a completely different state as you went out, is kinda suspicious.
- Fixed an issue that caused some color swatch glitches on Civil Designer outfits.
You’ll get your first view of Mt. Komorebi itself from Wakaba, the neighborhood at the base of the mountain. It’s a beautiful residential area with plenty to do. If it’s your first day in town, it’s good to take it slow and start here. Set the mood with a stroll through the g...
Spark'd Season One has come to an end, Spark'd Wedding Destination Challenge submissions have closed and you have picked your favorites, and we released the community voted pack - Nifty Knitting. Sims 4 We have once again vanquished yet another villainous version of Error Code 134. This ti...
We are celebrating Hispanic Heritage Month with some new base game content inspired by the vibrant Hispanic cultures around the globe. Sit back with your Sim family and enjoy a lovely barbecue featuring flavors from Mexico, Argentina, Dominican Republic, and more! You’ll be able to deck out yo...